Banking in the UK is extremely developed. No wonder that it is difficult to choose the right account. Individual institutions tempt us with numerous promotions, allowances and discounts. What should we choose? Below are the best and free account and bank accounts available in the UK.
The best bank accounts in the UK
A big advantage of 1st Account is no account fees. Additionally, if you transfer your account to another bank, we will get a bonus of £ 125 from First Direct. Under certain monthly payments we have the opportunity to establish a Regular Saver Account in the amount of 6% of APR. With a fairly large sum of debit (£ 250) account enjoys the favor of many customers. The only disadvantage is the minimum monthly payment – £ 1000
- £250 free of overdraft interest
- beautifully designed Internet Banking service
- award winning customer service from real people answering your calls, 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- mobile banking on the go with our app for iPhone, Android and iPad
- switch your current account to first direct and you will give £100
The bank account is completely free. The first £ 2,500 we have relatively high-interest almost 5%. In addition, we have a free overdraft for twelve months from the opening the account. By opening an account we do not have the obligation to transfer direct debits and standing orders. There monthly payment of £ 500 is required..
- APR – 0%
- £5 reward each month you pay in a minimum of £750, pay out at least 2 different direct debits and stay in credit.
- £100 extra when you switch to Halifax
- Branch, online and telephone banking services
- Earn when you spend – once registered for Online Banking switch on Cashback Extras and activate your offers
- use a planned overdraft up to and including £1,999.99 you daily fee will be £1 a day
- use a planned overdraft of between £2,000 and £2,999.99 you daily fee will be £2 a day
- use a planned overdraft of £3,000 and over you daily fee will be £2 a day
- use an unplanned overdraft and over you daily fee will be £5 a day
A bank account in the Santander bank requires us monthly fee of £ 2. The advantage of this account is fairly high interest rates – up to 3% depending on the cartridge. The minimum monthly payment is £ 500
- 1% Cashback on water, council tax and Santander mortgage payments (up to maximum monthly mortgage payments of £1,000)
- 2% Cashback on gas and electricity bills
- 3% Cashback on mobile, home phone, broadband and paid for TV packages
- 1% AER (variable) interest on your balance once you have £1,000
- 2% AER (variable) interest on your balance once you have £2,000
- 2% cashback za rachunki za gas i elektryczność
- 3% AER (variable) interest on your balance once you have £3,000 up to a maximum of £20,000
- Pay a monthly account fee of £2 (From 11 January 2016 this will change to £5 per month)
- Fund the account with at least £500 a month
- Have at least 2 active Direct Debits
The account is free only for monthly payments of £ 1,500, otherwise £ 5. The interest rate is to 4% – 1% – to £ 1,999 .99, 2% – to £ 3,999 .99, 4% – more than £ 4,000. To get the interest rate it is necessary to have two active direct debits. Anyone, who pays from £ 35 – £ 400 per month and has an interest rate of 4% may join the Club Lloyds Monthly Saver.
- Up to 4% AER variable credit interest
- Having a Club Lloyds current account is free if you pay in £1,500 a month, otherwise it costs just £5 per month.
- As a Club Lloyds customer you can choose a different lifestyle benefit every year per account from: 6 cinema tickets, an annual magazine subscription, nnual Gourmet Society membership
- You can apply for a Planned Overdraft where up to the first £100 is interest and fee-free
- £4,000 to £5,000, you’ll earn 4% AER / 3.93% gross on it all
- £2,000 to £3,999.99, you’ll earn 2% AER / 1.98% gross on it all.
- £1 to £1,999.99, you’ll earn 1% AER / 1% gross on it all
The bank account is completely free. The first £ 2,500 we have relatively high-interest almost 5%. In addition, we have a free overdraft for twelve months from the opening the account. By opening an account we do not have the obligation to transfer direct debits and standing orders. There monthly payment of £ 500 is required.
- Access to 5% AER (4.89% gross p.a) interest on in-credit balances of up to £2,500 (fixed for the first 12 months)
- ou must pay in £1,000 per month (excluding internal transfers) to get this rate
- After 12 months the interest rate reverts to 1% gross pa./AER (variable) on balances up to £2,500
- Fee free overdraft for 12 months
- No monthly account fee
- A free Mobile Banking app
- When you become a customer you get access to an exclusive range of offers.
- You can make payments with your Nationwide debit cards using Apple Pay anywhere that contactless payments are accepted