Where to set up a website
Today I will focus on the topic where to set up a website and why it is so important. Starting from the assumption that cheap web hosting is the future, I can safely say that if we are not on the Internet – we do not exist and also the right of modern marketing states this fact. So that the world could see, eg. my product, I have to present it on the Internet. Of course, it is possible in many ways – eg. through the latest channels, such as social networking platforms, but also by your own web server or blog, which serve as a basic showcase of a person or company on the Internet
Where to set up a website?
- BlueHost – BlueHost is a component of the hosting company run by one person. The company was founded in 1996 and it is one of the oldest domains. What’s more, it’s also one of the most popular domain on the market. Of course, other services in the group have similar functions, so just choose the one that has the best price for you and realize that we use the same resources and infrastructure. So in fact, BlueHost is the most expensive service, but it has the best recognition. The company automatically knows what features are the most popular and offers the right price for them.
BlueHost is a component of the hosting company run by one person. The company was founded in 1996 and it is one of the oldest domains. What’s more, it’s also one of the most popular domain on the market. Of course, other services in the group have similar functions, so just choose the one that has the best price for you and realize that we use the same resources and infrastructure. So in fact, BlueHost is the most expensive service, but it has the best recognition. The company automatically knows what features are the most popular and offers the right price for them
- Eukhost – is a web hosting solution for individuals, companies, developers and public sector organizations. The company currently serves more than 35,000 customers worldwide. Whether you are looking for shared hosting or a package for your website or a comprehensive solution for cloud hosting business, eUKhost will be equal to the task, because it has the appropriate technology and expertise to deliver the highest quality services.
- 123-reg – it is the next group providing services related to the topic – cheap web hosting. The company offers the setting up websites easily. I can confidently say that here the website, which were set up here look great on any device. Here we have professional templates where you can customize each pixel any way you like
- Easyspace – it’s ideal website, which will help optimize the platform WordPress for performance, resistance and flexibility. With the free backup and restoration system (20GB of IMAP space), we can be confident that our website is in safe hands.
- GreenGeeks – is the industry-leading web when it comes to energy web hosting provider. The company is based on the base located in Los Angeles and it provides the best services to customers in more than 150 countries. It also offers shared, reseller, VPS and servers of dedicated packages for beginners. There you can rely on the support of technical assistance for 24/7/365, 99.9%. We can find there a 30-day money back guarantee.
- HostGator – has been in business since 2002 and it supports as many as 9 million domains. If you are interested in ecology, HostGator reduces carbon dioxide emissions by using wind power. The company, of course, offers unlimited throughput and disk space, there is also available many different options spread over the different packages.
- names – it’s another well-known company that provides comprehensive services from domain registration to the business solutions. Basic hosting starts from £ 4.99 and administration of accounts is carried out at the famous cPanel.
- Simply hosting – company has been operating for 15 years and provides a full range of hosting services that focus on selling dedicated servers. Prices start from £ 9.99, and the service is directed to the more experienced customers who have greater demands for speed. If you are looking for a cheap and shared server then this company is not for you.
- UKHost4u – company provides shared hosting and dedicated servers. Prices start from £ 4.99. The company also provides services to VoIP. It is very important that the physical servers are located in the UK, and specifically in Maidenhead near London.
- GoDaddy – I think that I dont’ have to present this company because almost everyone knows it. It;s a tycoon on the market. In the first year my blog was located on this server just because of the very attractive financial conditions. Prices start at £ 2.99 and we get a very powerful server with many parameters, for which some of the competitors doesn’t even comes close. But when the promotion ends, we have to pay full price. I recommend this server to start, because it is cheap. The disadvantage is that it is located in the USA. It is important that they have established their business in Poland and when you will have any problems you can call the Polish branch and ask for support.
- hosting – it’s another company, which focuses mainly on servers. The basic package starts from £ 2.00 per month. What is important is that the servers are located in the UK.
- UK2 – price starts at £ 1.98 for a basic server. The company provides comprehensive services from domain registration to dedicated servers.
- tsohost – nit’s quite a young company on the market, which is rapidly gaining new customers. My blog moneygrabbing is located there, which was transferred from GoDaddy. Prices start from £ 1.25 and the servers are located in the UK. If you decide to purchase tsohost use discount code: moneygrabbing and receive a 10% discount.
And now the main question which company we should choose when setting up the website, that is what company should we choose? There are a lot on the market what we see over here, and we should also remember that not all providers offer the website builder on the hosting account or installer of popular scripts through which, inexperienced person can set up a website in an easy way.
For example, when choosing hosting, you should be guided primarily by several aspects. The first of these is that what website you want to set up and for what it will it serve for you. If your website has to be only the company’s offer, it makes no sense to ransom service for big money with all possible options and parameters without limit. On the other hand, if I wanted through the website lead a business, I know that it is worthwhile to spend a few more money in a company that the market already has its brand and is present for a long time. It is also good to note that the transfer limit was at least several GB. Of course, all depending on the size of the page and the number of image files or video, which generate sizable transfer.
But when you know where to set up a website or hosting plan, you can easily change it at any time to „stronger” one.
My guidelines for choosing hostingu
- The server should be located in a country in which there are our readers
- Efficient and professional support. In the event of problems they will be able to help
- Competitive price and not necessarily the cheapest. I follow the principle of price for the service. I am willing to pay a few pounds more if I know that it’s worth
- Assistance in transferring the website
- „A company with a face” if I exceed the limit, it does not mean that my website will be suddenly turned off and only I rely on the fact that I would be informed of this fact and any solution will be presented to me
- The company should have a full range of services from domain registration on the dedicated servers and SSL certificates. I do not have to use them but it confirms me that I deal deal with a professional company.
- Soon I will try to make a comparison, where to set up a website something along the lines of my comparison about cheap international transfers.